Mission & Vision
Empowering all students for success in learning, leadership, and life.
To fully engage our staff, students, and stakeholders in becoming world class leaders in student achievement, character, citizenship, health, and technology through training, rigor, relevance, and relationships.
At Altruria Elementary School:
- We believe learning is a life-long process and should be the primary focus of decision making.
- We believe students thrive in a positive learning atmosphere rich with cultural, social and academic challenges.
- We believe instruction should be child-centered and data driver.
- We believe varied forms of assessment should be used to evaluate student learning and be a aimed with local, state, and national standards/
- We believe that it is vital for all stakeholders to share in the responsibility for the development and advancement of the school's mission.
The mission of Altruria Elementary School is to provide high quality instructional opportunities for students to improve academic achievement and become active earners. It is our instructional focus to enhance each child's diverse, academic, social, health and cultural development, resulting in citizens who are academically and technologically proficient, competent decision makers, and contributing members of society.
Altruria Elementary School will become a learning community that academically challenges of students in order to produce life-long learners. We envision our students to be proficient in the use of technology, decision-making, and critical thinking skills, which will support the future successes of our students.