2023 - 2024 School Registration

2023 - 2024 School Registration


New Students


You will need to have the following documents ready to upload:

  • Copy of Certified Birth Certificate (mothers copy not accepted)
  • Last report card (grades 1st – 4th)

Two proofs of residency from the list below


  • Most recent MLG&W bill (no cut-off notices or Bartlett water bills)
  • Current mortgage statement or deed of the homeowner
  • Lease of the lessee of the home
  • Rental agreement of the renter of the home
  • Current real-estate tax receipt of the homeowner
  • Current public assistance/government benefits check, card, or papers


Please click the link below to complete pre-registration (New Students Only).



Once your pre-registration is reviewed, Ms. Gingery will either call or email you with further instruction.  If you should have any questions, please feel free to call Ms. Gingery at 901-373-2600, ext. 1 or email her at [email protected].






Returning students will register via the PowerSchool Parent Portal this year.  If you had not already created an account, information was emailed to you on April 13 explaining how to create an account.  Please make sure that you have your proofs of residency, custody documentation, etc to upload.  For shared residents, you must have your two proofs, the homeowner's two proofs, the notarized affidavit, and the notification of penalties page.  You may contact the attendance clerk at the school if you need further assistance.  Registration for returning students should be completed by May 31, 2023.





Any new shared residency must schedule an appointment with Student Services before completing the on-line registration.  Appointments will begin May 15 and may be scheduled by contacting Student Services at 202-0855 Option 1.

Click here for information regarding shared residency. 


Returning Shared Residents will need an updated notarized Shared Residency Affidavit each school year and it will need to be uploaded into Infosnap along with your proofs and the homeowner’s proofs of residence.  If a lease is one of the proofs, you and your child must be listed as occupants. Click below to access the Shared Residency Affidavit.