2022-2023 School Registration
You will need to have the following documents ready to upload:
- Copy of Certified Birth Certificate (mothers copy not accepted)
- Last report card (grades 1st – 4th)
Two proofs of residency from the list below
- Most recent MLG&W bill (no cut-off notices or Bartlett water bills)
- Current mortgage statement or deed of the homeowner
- Lease of the lessee of the home
- Rental agreement of the renter of the home
- Current real-estate tax receipt of the homeowner
- Current public assistance/government benefits check, card, or papers
Please click the link below to complete pre-registration (New Students Only).
Once your pre-registration is reviewed, Ms. Gingery will either call or email you with further instruction. If you should have any questions, please feel free to call Ms. Gingery at 901-373-2600, ext. 1 or email her at [email protected].
Powerschool Registration (Infosnap) links were emailed on 4/18/22. If you did not receive it, please check your junk or spam mail. If you need it to be resent, please call 901-373-2600, ext. 1 or email [email protected].
New students who are a shared residency must be approved by Student Services prior to registering, unless they have a sibling who is enrolled and has already been approved by Student Services. Once approved, Student Services will direct you to the school to complete registration. Please click on the following link to access Shared Residency information and the Shared Residency Affidavit.
Returning Shared Residents will need an updated notarized Shared Residency Affidavit each school year and it will need to be uploaded into Infosnap along with your proofs and the homeowner’s proofs of residence. If a lease is one of the proofs, you and your child must be listed as occupants. Click below to access the Shared Residency Affidavit.